Helping people share their wishes for care through the end of life.
Talking with loved ones about the future is important. Sharing what’s important to you and your wishes for care through the end of life will ensure those wishes are understood and respected.
Having those conversations can give our clients peace of mind and a path to follow for the future but we know starting those discussions can be difficult. That’s why we’ve partnered with The Conversation Project.
Download The Conversation Starter Guide and ensure you have a say in your health care — today and tomorrow.
- Communicate the kind of care you want and don’t want
- Designate who should make medical decisions on your behalf
- Detail your concerns about medical treatment
- Specify the type of care you’d like through the end of life
- Stipulate where you prefer to spend your last days
Completing the guide on your computer will create a digital document that you can easily share with others. Together we can make these difficult conversations easier!