Bier Law Webinar
Join us from the comfort of your couch at your convenience!
Estate Planning 101: The Basics
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Seth Bier for a special online 39 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Anyone who does not currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During This Webinar You’ll Learn:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of probate court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
All webinar attendees who watch the entire webinar will earn a FREE one-hour virtual personal consultation with attorney Seth Bier to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $500 value!
We look forward to helping you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to forward this information to a friend.