What would happen if something unexpected happens and you become incapacitated or pass away? Would your loved ones know your health care choices, or what to do with your assets?
You have the right to make your own decisions now about your assets and your health care, but if you don’t exercise these rights, they can be taken from you by the courts and government. And that doesn’t just mean losing control over what happens with your finances—it can mean being forced into a living situation or medical care that you don’t want.
At Bier Law, we help people plan for the unexpected.
- Be Informed. We start by helping you learn the fundamentals of estate planning because you don’t know what you don’t know. We can’t help you protect what is most important to you until you have the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about your plan.
- Be Prepared. We help you secure your rights and guide you through the process of getting an actionable plan in place, helping you maintain control over what matters most to you.
- Be Free. Our goal is for you to feel empowered by the knowledge you gain through your interactions with us so that you can move forward without a constant weight on your shoulders or fear that keeps you up at night.
What makes us different?
- We’re not your typical estate planning firm. As a husband-and-wife team, we provide a personal touch from beginning to end. All meetings are with attorney Seth Bier. You are important to us, so unlike most law firms, we are hands-on, relationship centered, and completely focused on providing you with the ultimate planning experience. Our firm focuses on bringing you into the conversation from the beginning to make sure that your estate plan reflects your desires, goals, and vision for what happens to your assets when you pass away.
- We don’t count hours (or minutes) and we don’t use one-size-fits-all templates. We take the time to get to know you and what’s important to you to ensure you and your family are prepared for the unexpected.
- No surprise pricing. Our firm offers a free consultation for anyone that watches our on-demand webinar or attends a live event. During that consultation, we will answer your questions and make recommendations to you. We will outline your options and tell you the price tag before you buy. At the end of the consultation, you decide whether or not to retain us to do planning to preserve your assets and protect your family.
- We are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. This exclusive membership allows us to provide our clients with the personalized attention of a small firm along with the enormous resources of a law firm with more than 100 attorneys in its estate planning department.
- We are not satisfied unless and until you are. We are committed to ensuring that your desires are incorporated into your plan and that your objectives are met. Our relationship is not based on a one-time transaction but rather an ongoing relationship, not only with our clients, but with their families as well.